Bringing the barista style coffee machine to your kitchen, The Sage Barista Express Bean to Cup Coffee Machine delivers top-quality tasting espressos and lattes, without having to leave your house. Eliminate the queues in your local café by grinding your own beans, giving you the freshest coffee in under a minute.
The Sage Barista Express Coffee Machine demonstrates the dedication to making professional looking results easy in your own kitchen, which puts their products at the very top of the class.
- Sleek and robust stainless steel body
- Grinds, doses and extracts – whole bean to cup in under a minute
- Large 250g hopper holds enough for 25 shots of espresso
- Integrated stainless steel burr grinder
- Also use pre-ground coffee
- 18 different grind settings from coarse to fine
- Thermacoil heating system
- 15 bar pressure builds gradually for even extraction
- High power milk frothing arm
- Stainless steel milk jug with integral temperature gauge
- 2 litre water tank and integrated filtration
- ClaroSwiss water filter completely eliminates the need to descale the machine and lasts 3 months
- Instant hot water tap
- 6 cup warming tray
Stainless steel portafilter with 2 filters (1 single and 1 double for fresh-ground coffee); stainless steel milk jug (480ml); Claro Swiss water filter; easy-to-follow instruction booklet with a water hardness test strip inside.
35 x 37 x 38cm H. Flex 1m. 1700W.
Inbuilt grinder takes you from whole beans to espresso in under a minute
Automatic hands free dosing, delivers a consistent volume of consistently ground coffee into your filter with one-touch
Low pressure pre-infusion gently soaks the coffee allowing it to expand prior to its high pressure extraction for a balanced taste
High pressure steam output for barista quality milk texturing
Separate hot water wand for pre-heating cups or making a long black or an Americano